GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE:
- 1. The use of this Web site is subject to full acceptance by the User of these General Conditions of Use, or of those that are in effect at the time in which the user accesses it.
- 2. Access to this site and its use are allowed only for lawful purposes, adhering its use at all times to these General Conditions, the applicable law at all times, as well as morality, accepted customs, and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice, to any user that violates the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the appropriate authorities of any activities undertaken that could be constitutive of crime.
- 3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify these General Conditions of Use at any time, as well as any other general or particular conditions on its website. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration, and location of the Website, as well as the contents and conditions required to use it.
- 4. The User acknowledges that access to this site is done under their free consent and is their sole responsibility.
- 5. HOTEL LA LAGUNA SPA Y GOLF, SL (hereinafter, HOTEL LA LAGUNA) reserves the right to inform the appropriate authority of any other use that may violate its interests or rights or that may constitute a crime.
- 6. HOTEL LA LAGUNA reserves the right to close this Website service at any time without requirement other than the notice, in these conditions, 15 days in advance.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE
- 1. HOTEL LA LAGUNA cannot guarantee the constant availability of the service offered by this site, nor it shall be responsible for any of the damages that may be produced or that may occur in the future, nor for any technical defects, whatever their nature, which may be derived from the use of the information contained in this Website.
- 2. In the event that, due to a computer attack, errors were to occur in the information provided, HOTEL LA LAGUNA shall not be responsible for such errors, nor for the damages caused by the use of the information derived from such errors.
- 3. The content of this website is merely informative, and the company shall not be responsible at any time for possible errors in its presentation. For more detailed information, contact us via email at email@example.com
- 4. The use of this website implies acceptance of the terms expressed in this Legal Notice. HOTEL LA LAGUNA, is exempt from liability for any inaccuracy or outdated information that may occur in relation to the data that appear on the Website, especially in regards to the vacancy, and the prices they offer.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REGIME
- 1. The intellectual property of all logos, emblems, or any element included in the design of this site belongs exclusively to HOTEL LA LAGUNA. The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements of this Website for which HOTEL LA LAGUNA does not have intellectual property rights are used with the appropriate permission.
- 2. Likewise, the information which the user may access through this Website may be protected by intellectual or other property rights. HOTEL LA LAGUNA shall not be responsible in any case and under any circumstances for infractions of such rights that the user may infringe upon.
- 3. The reproduction of all or part of the content of www.hotellalaguna.com as well as its transmission, in any form or in any medium, is prohibited unless prior authorization, in writing, by HOTEL LA LAGUNA has been granted..
- 4. It is not allowed to circumvent the copyright on the rights of HOTEL LA LAGUNA, as well as to avoid or try to avoid any content protection systems, current or that may exist in the future. Quoting is allowed as long as the source is indicated.
- 5. Any violation of the intellectual property rights of this portal or the elements of HOTEL LA LAGUNA, shall be subject to the appropriate legal measures to enforce their protection.
- 1. HOTEL LA LAGUNA informs that this website is hosted in Spain, the country in which it offers its services, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions, is the Spanish legislation, as well as the International Treaties to which Spain has subscribed.
- 2. By accepting these Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Elche to resolve any disputes related to the previous section.
CONTACT INFORMATION If you wish to clarify any aspect of these conditions of use, you may contact us at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org via email or in writing at: HOTEL LA LAGUNA SPA & GOLF, S.L.,
Avda. Antonio Quesada,53,
Urb. Doña Pepa, 03170 Rojales ( Alicante).
IDENTIFYING DATA OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER HOTEL LA LAGUNA SPA & GOLF, SL.
Avda. Antonio Quesada, 53, Urb. Doña Pepa,
Telf 0034 96 572 55 77
Registered with the Trade Register of Alicante
The data that you provide shall be added to a file with the purpose of maintaining commercial relations with you, for which HOTEL LA LAGUNA SPA & GOLF, SL is responsible. You can exercise your Data Protection rights (access, rectification, opposition, and cancellation) at the following address: Avda. Antonio Quesada, 53. Urb. Doña Pepa, 03170- Rojales (Alicante).
The information you provide us through the e-mail address email@example.com shall be included in a file declared registered at Spanish Data Protection Agency that has the purpose of selecting personnel for the Hotel. You can exercise your rights in the aforementioned address of the file’s Data Controller.